All 27 art Reviews

City Street Under Attack - Background Art City Street Under Attack - Background Art

Still in awe over what you can achieve with such subtle use of gradients.

Randomminez Randomminez

You keep pushing boundaries, this is just putting other people's work to shame.. Never stop!

Meet the Artist Meet the Artist

Claims to dislike normie memes, proceeds to use the 'self-depricating nonchalant text to look cool guy' meme in the discription. I'm not a fan of this trend, but this one is actually funny. First time I heard of lofi hip hop, but I already like what I'm hearing.

Great work.

RandoGW responds:

Well eeeeevery one I've seen so far has the "aw I don't usually get on these art trends but-" messages so I thought I'd skip the bullshit, and yeah Lofi's some chill stuff, glad you like it <3

&amp;quot;Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy&amp;quot; "Global Warming is a Chinese Conspiracy"

I love the proportions you went with and those sharp shoulders really bring this to fruition. There's something about the particular way you keep drawing his hands, which reminds me of the Gorillaz.

Faustianic responds:

Thanks man. I know that he should be fatter and stuff like that but I prefer these proportions, I think they represent the tone of him better. And I'm not surprised that his hands look a little bit like Gorillaz, as I used to draw 2D all the time when I was younger.

Trump VS Hillary Trump VS Hillary

Talk about a combination of cool and weird. I can't get over the combination of color choices you've made, absolutely love them. I wouldn't even be able to tell, that you did the drawing on paper.

Venus Venus

Simply beautiful

Joifish responds:

Thank you!

Muse Muse

I still managed catch a glimpse of how all the strings of hair were placed on top of original clump. It's intriguing to watch you construct this model. Great result.

mccabe86 responds:

Thank you! :)

Elven Botanist Elven Botanist

Lovely, I like being able to see all the different brush strokes.

When It Rains When It Rains

Keep ya head up! If it's any consolation, it's a cool drawing.

violeta violeta

You have a the great style going on here. Closed body posture and balled fists imply nervosity and alertness. Her shoulders are lowered and while she stands up straight the way you drew the neck still gives of this slouched insecure vibe.

Very nicely conveyed.